Tuesday, September 3, 2013

dental school: a new beginning

Wow, it's been awhile since I've written anything...well, I'm finally in dental school (YAY!) It's been a long journey after graduating Berkeley but it feels good to make it here. I've had a wonderful year in NJ completing my Masters and now comes the fun part of studying nonstop all day everyday. I actually really like my program because we do have a lot of free time. Unfortunately, most of that free time is spent at the school's library or starbucks. It still feels a bit surreal sometimes that I'm actually in Florida working on teeth. I'm blown away by the amount of information I'm learning. Who knew teeth was actually complicated? :X I've been in school for two months now and I feel like I'm just starting to get the hang of it. We've just been drawing teeth in sim clinic for the past month, now finally moving on to some composite/amalgam restorations. We're going to be making impressions on each other this Thursday so I'm excited to see what my teeth actually looks like. I'm going to document my dental school journey here. Yay for new beginnings!

No comments: