Sunday, September 22, 2013

2013-09-23

MY WEEK IN PICTURES
Tried to make my mom's famous soup...it turned out pretty good actually! This whole pot fed me for a good three days. I was a very happy camper
Also, I extremely missed Charlie this week. So I signed up to volunteer at the local animal shelter and met this little pug. Isn't she the cutest roundest little thing?
Happy mid-autumn festival!! I ate substitute moon cakes because the Asian store in Tampa ran out of moon cakes. Pad thai + roast duck = one happy me!
Randy visited this weekend! We went to Busch Gardens on Friday and Dali Museum in St. Petersburg on Saturday. He also fixed my door that was chewed up by Scout as well as a few more things around my apartment. =) I'm now a very happy tenant.
Lastly, meet my new foster Teco! She's a Shar Pei/ Pitbull mix (potentially?) and she reminds me so much of Charlie. Very food driven and loves to play tug'n war. Hopefully when we leave her tomorrow, she will behave and not poop/pee in the house. *********************************************************************************************************** I've actually had a pretty stressful week in terms of school. Finished my gross anatomy final and a dental anatomy quiz. I'm excited to finish dental anatomy this coming week and start on restorative dentures. I also started Kaplan training for online TAing - it's really nice because I don't have to travel anywhere and can "teach" a class in the comfort of my home. I really just help the teacher who is actually on camera/mic while I'm off camera and on the sidelines. Yay for extra income.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Sounds like life is going well! :) I like the pix!