Wednesday, October 30, 2013

2013-10-30

Just finished my first PBL exam and boy, what a stressful exam! From not knowing what to study to lacking the motivation to actually study, it's been a crazy two weeks of just stressing. I should take my advice to stop complaining so much and JUST DO IT ALREADY. Instead of prolonging the inevitable, I should have just started studying from somewhere. Today I'm going to re-prioritize my life. All my previous goals have been getting into dschool but now that I'm here, I'm a little lost on what I should achieve now. I don't think I will be very happy simply "passing" my classes, so school is definitely on there. I'm putting exercise back on the table too and I'm going to make sure I take out 45 min - 1 hr each day for it. It'd be a shame to not have a bikini-ready body when it's always beach weather outside. Health is also on the list - making sure I get enough sleep & nutrition. I've been volunteering a lot at the local humane society (2-3x a week; a couple of hours each time). It's so wonderful to see the dogs & cats well taken care of. Recently, two of my favorite pups got adopted and I was so happy to see pictures of them in their new homes. My roommate and I still have Teco, our foster dog from another rescue organization. She's such a good, well-mannered, loving puppy, even though her coloring scares everyone on the streets. Hopefully we'll have her 'til Thanksgiving :) I completed my FIRST SET of dentures on Tuesday but forgot to take a picture. I will post more pictures once they get polished & checked off by the instructor. Also exciting news: R&I are going to London/Amsterdam/Paris from 12/24 to 1/4! Everything's finalized from plane/train tickets, except housing, which we're working on now. I've never been to anywhere besides North America & Asia, so I'm totally psyched to visit a new continent! If you have any traveling/sight seeing suggestions, please let me know! **************************************************************************************
************************************************************************************************ beautiful Lido beach on a random Saturday :) jealous? COME VISIT!

No comments: